This informational meeting gives future builders inside tips on how to choose and build a car, explains the kids’ needs, introduces the project timeline and gives tips on how to get started. You will have a chance to chat with physical therapists, past builders and families who have already received a car or who are applying to receive one. Whole teams are welcome to attend, or your team can send just a representative or two.
It’s a great place to get acquainted with Geeks vs. Geeks, but do not fret if you cannot make it. You can still participate. Our team will send you an information packet that covers everything we discuss in this meeting and will be available to answer questions at any time.
During this meeting, we will:
- Introduce You to Geeks vs. Geeks
- Designing & Building Great Cars
- Types of Cars
- Types of Modifications
- Where to Get More Info/Help
- Meet Your Kids
- Review your child’s needs assessment
- Meet with a family member who can explain your child’s needs and preferences
- Review your child’s biometric data
- Introduce the Timeline
- What Each Team Will Receive
- Where to Start
- Drinks and Snacks