While Geeks for Kids’ build events run from March through June, the Design & Planning Team meets year-round to prepare. This team:
- Evaluates what worked well and what we can do better in past builds
- Sketches out new designs and systems for the kinds of cars we have built before
- Brainstorms about how we can help more kids with new solutions
- Researches new parts and suppliers
- And, plans and prepares for the upcoming build season.
As you might imagine, this is a huge job, and smart, dedicated folks are always welcome. If you are an engineer, programmer, designer, project manager or physical or occupational therapist and you’d like to join the team, we’d love to have you. Contact us today to learn more.