There are six, exciting events from which to choose if you want to get involved in Geeks for Kids. They
are all a blast and essential for making Geeks for Kids a success. Join us for all of them, or just for those that suit your schedule and interests.
Click on the following to learn about each of these events:
- The Prep Party – Saturday, 3/30 – Calling all techies, therapists, seamstresses, project managers and good-hearted souls! This event is for you; with so much to prepare for the big builds to come, we need all hands on deck!
- The High-Tech Build – Saturday, 4/13 – This event is a tech bonanza with lots of mind-bending tech puzzles to solve and projects to build. If you’re an engineer, roboticist, programmer, mechanic or student techie, this event is for you.
- The Car Assembly Event – Saturday, 4/27 – This event requires both high-tech and nontechnical skills. Come one, come all as we put this year’s cars together.
- The Test Drive – Saturday, 5/11 – Everyone is welcome to join us for this event. We particularly need past volunteers on hand to make sure that everything works as planned and suits the kids’ needs well.
- The Final Build Event – Saturday, 5/18 – This event requires both high-tech and nontechnical skills. Come one, come all as we finalize this year’s cars.
- Delivery Day – Saturday, June 1 – This event is for everyone – volunteers, recipients and their families and the public. We will deliver the cars to the kids and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished.