On Saturday, 4/7, we are going to put some of our prototypes to the test! Join us to see these cool cars in action, learn why we're building cars for kids with disabilities and - if you're under 3' tall - test drive a car! It's a fun way to get involved in making independence possible for kids who have movement disabilities. After the test drive, stay and learn how to design and build cars.
From 3 to 4p:
- Test drive one of our kids' cars (or, at least, watch little people give them a spin!)
- Learn about Geeks vs. Geeks and why we are building cars
- Find out how you can help as a builder, mentor, sponsor or donor
- And, have a blast!
Geeks vs. Geeks Orientation
From 4 to 5p, for the Super Geeks amongst us:
- "Meet" the kids who will receive cars
- Discover why these cars make such a huge impact on these kids' lives
- Learn how to design and build the cars
- Find out how you can get involved
- And, sign up for Geeks vs. Geeks!